Making up is NOT hard to do...


The past week has been rough on the both of us. My family came into town from CT for the week and I just had to spend some time with them. It was a bit of a sacrifice when it came to my husband, my dear, my Ryan. I felt really bad for leaving him and coming home in the wee hours of the morning. It was hard because I missed Ryan so much, but I also knew that my cousins would only be here for a week and I wouldn't see them until 6 months from now! I did what I could to take care of Ryan and make it so nothing really changed for the week, but it was challenging. I still made breakfast for him, but I was lagging a little on keeping up with the some chores and packing lunch...dinner was almost out of the question. It was hard for him to go out since he was working.

Anyway, some disagreements and a few love quarrels, but in the end we really just missed each other - A LOT! Ryan was very understanding of the situation and I believe that he saw my efforts to keep him and my family happy...which is not the easiest thing to do! I know that ultimately he is my first priority and he is my world. I thank God for his love and patience with me. He has such a big heart and a kind soul ;) I wish that every woman I know finds a man like him!

The lesson I learned, is that you can never have enough of your man. Always show him how much you love him, cater to his needs, and even when he's not accepting of an apology at the time it is given...keep trying and he will come to grips with the fact that he simply cannot resist your charm ;) On a serious note, one thing we've always remembered is to communicate everything to one another. It's the key to making a relationship work. Never let the sun go down on your anger...I may have said that one time before, but it's true! Cuddle in bed and hold each other as long as you can...you never know when things might take a turn for the not so good...

My family is now gone and things are getting back to normal fairly quickly! I love spending time at home with Ryan. Our first night together again we watched 21 and The Other Boleyn Girl and ate Pad Thai at HOME! I love it!

I love you Ryan. Thank you for letting me spend time with my family and for putting up with us the whole time! I love you!

Making up is never hard to do...you just gotta do it...no matter what time of the day it is...just do it and you will slepp much better!