GAME OVER! REALLY?

I love this shirt - because I have a sense of humor! I actually bought it for Ryan before we got married! He's received so many compliments on this shirt. Everyone always stops him and asks, "where did you get that?" The answer: Target!

Anyway, totally not the purpose of this post. Although this is a cute shirt, I don't agree with the message completely. It can be seen in two perspectives - a man's and a woman's:

1. Woman: The GAME is NOT over, it's just beginning
2. Man: Really GAME is OVER - no other women but the one I got!

As a woman, I will go with the woman's point of view listed above; and add that - playing GAMES are somewhat over.

The groom needs to turn his frown upside down, because he has a lot to look forward to. There is so much to marriage than I ever could have imagined. It's such an amazing experience and I am so blessed to have met and married the love of my life.

So, back to the shirt. It's great for $hits and giggles as my friend would say, but as for it speaking the truth - not so much. Because marriage really is the beginning of a new life together. Maybe the games don't stop, but they are new and that can be exciting.

And to all the men out there who say the GAME is OVER...I know deep down inside you don't really believe that - at least not in a negative context. You're just trying to impress the guys! It's okay to be proud of your marriage and your beautiful wife!

GAME ON!